Hi! My name is Rena Gore!!

Hi! My name is Rena Gore!! And as the blog would suggest I work in residence life!! For those of you not familiar with res life, as I lik...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's March Already?!

It is March 2012 already... I am more than 75% done with my first year as a graduate student. 
Time is literally flying by. Despite the speed at which time is going my life has been jam packed with my work as a grad student, having an internship, and field experience, as well as trying to maintain a social life. 

I wish I had a bit more to say but as I mention above time is flying and there are so many things I have to do. Next week is spring break and this Friday I have to close my building for the break so hopefully after I will have some more time to write.

Always moving and busy,

Your Writer,

Rena Tilisa Gore 
                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment