Hi! My name is Rena Gore!!

Hi! My name is Rena Gore!! And as the blog would suggest I work in residence life!! For those of you not familiar with res life, as I lik...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Step At A Time

So as a grad student I tend to have a lot on my plate. Especially with the added bonus of being a grad student pursuing a degree in College Student Affairs. For anyone who knows anything about College Student Affairs your life will constantly be busy with different projects, committees, your students, and your other co-workers. Now combine that with being a student, a daughter, a sister, and just having a life of your own.
While wearing all of these different hats many of them at the same time you tend to be juggling a lot of work all the time. I recently found this article that shares or highlights tips on ways to increase productivity in the work that you do by simply doing one thing at a time and just focusing your energy on that...crazy yet so simplistic.
I plan to continue my graduate, professional, and life career trying to implement these steps and make them a reality for myself and I just thought I would share them will all my potential readers.

Here is the amazing yet simple article: The Magic of Doing One Thing at a Time

P.S. This information is useful for all not just grad students or College Student Affairs professionals.

Much Love as Always,
Your Writer,
Rena Gore

No comments:

Post a Comment