Hi! My name is Rena Gore!!

Hi! My name is Rena Gore!! And as the blog would suggest I work in residence life!! For those of you not familiar with res life, as I lik...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Preparing for the Next Step

This past Friday I made a big step towards my future. I finalized my flight and hotel details for the ACPA and C3 conference in March. ACPA is American College Personnel Association. It is one of the national organizations for student affairs professionals which is what I am aspiring to be.
C3 is the job placement conference associated with it.

This coming year the conference is to be held in Las Vegas which is extremely exciting!! I have never been.  I am excited for the trip but nervous/anxious about what will come from it. Of course I am praying for a job so we will see what happens.

When I first started this blog I titled it My life in ResLife which is ideally where I would like to end up in Student Affairs.

I must get back to work...Hurricane Sandy threw me off course a bit but classes resume tomorrow and life will get back to normal.

So until next time,
I'm Rena.

No comments:

Post a Comment