Hi! My name is Rena Gore!!

Hi! My name is Rena Gore!! And as the blog would suggest I work in residence life!! For those of you not familiar with res life, as I lik...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Late Night

It is after 2 in the morning and I am sitting at an 24/7 Starbucks with three of my graduate friends all working on different assignments and papers.

I needed a break from trying to write a lit review and a conduct program ....so I am writing a blog.

Funny thing is I actually love and enjoy writing until it becomes assigned and academic. Especially in grad school with APA formatting...it gives me such an anxiety attack.

Ok, I need to go back and focus because this is crunch time the semester is nearly over so let me finish off strong or nearly strong.

Hope to write soon,

Rena

No comments:

Post a Comment